“In my dream last night, I found myself walking the empty streets of New York City. I managed to find a newspaper on the ground. I picked it up and on the front page of the paper the headline read, “Corruption Exposed”. Suddenly I heard the loud noise of an animal that I had never heard before. I immediately knew with how loud the sound was that the creature was gigantic.
I then turned the street corner and locked eyes with an enormous red dragon roaming the streets of NYC. As I started following it, I perceived by the Spirit of God that it did not have the ability to breathe out “fire” but rather it had been trained as a “liar”. When I inquired of the Lord regarding this particular principality’s tactics and strategy, He spoke to me and said, “It is not only fear that seeks to be cast into the atmosphere of New York City but rather ‘intimidation’ and ‘bullying’ spirits are at work. The lying spirits in the city seek to cripple and decapitate My people. The strategy of the enemy is to send the saints into a hole that they might never crawl out of.”
Intimidation- to frighten or threaten someone, usually in order to persuade them to do something that you want them to do,
Bullying- the behavior of a person who hurts or frightens someone smaller or less powerful, often forcing that person to do something they do not want to do.
The dream suddenly shifted and I was taken into an underground prayer call center underneath New York City. It was well coordinated, organized, and stretched the span of the city. I specifically noticed that many Hispanic and Latino looking people had been anointed to pray all night over the phone. Clocks were spread out on the walls of this underground prayer network. There was hope, expectation, and great faith in this atmosphere.
A messenger of light appeared to me and handed me a scroll with Psalm 113:3 and Malachi 1:11 written upon it. I understood that a high spirit of praise and pure incense/prayer would defeat this principality roaming the streets of New York City spreading lies, intimidation, and bullying. God said to me, “The shut down has initiated the ‘shut in’.”
Psalm 113:3 says, “From the rising of the sun to its setting the name of the LORD is to be praised.”
Malachi 1:11 says, “My name will be great among the nations, from where the sun rises to where it sets. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the Lord Almighty.
Upon waking up from this prophetic dream, I wrote five prayer points in my journal that those living in New York City and the global Church might know how to pray.
- We must pray for any corruption taking place in New York City to be exposed on a governmental level. What is being done in darkness must be brought into the light. Keep your eyes on the news!
- We must pray into this “red dragon” roaming the streets of New York City and specifically target the spirits of intimidation and bullying that are penetrating the atmosphere there. There is something greater than fear at work here. All lying spirits must be confronted. Only the truth will set the people free.
- We must pray that the underground prayer network in New York City will be strengthened and filled with hope and courage in this hour. Prayer, praise, and pure incense must arise from the Church. Time is of the essence.
- We must pray that the Hispanic and Latino remnant in New York City step into the divine anointing and grace that is available to pray through the night hours right now.
- We must pray Psalm 113:3 and Malachi 1:11 over New York City. Power is released in the atmosphere when we preach, pray, and sing God’s Word back to Him!
I have submitted this prophetic dream for judging and testing according to 1 Thessalonians 5:20-22 and 1 Corinthians 14:29 to two trusted and seasoned church leaders living and ministering in New York City. They both believe that this is a word from God that must be published and released as a true prayer agenda and strategy to the Church in NYC. May the saints in the USA and world agree for the purposes and plans of God to be made manifest in New York City.
With urgency and love,